Dakota R/T Productivity

From: Jay Scott (jayscott_@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 23:59:20 EST

Hi there, im new to the list and am hopin someone could answer a couple
quick questions for me... I currently dont own a dakota =[ , but i am
savin my duckets(money =]) to buy a Dakota R/T. My main question is that
i have looked at about all makes and models, and the dakota is by far
the best truck i have seen. I wont have the money i need for a solid
down payment until about July or August, will there be a problem special
ordering an R/T?? Does anyone know when they will discontinue the Dakota
R/T? And just out of curiousity, i have heard something about a 4.7L
engine, is this going to replace one of or both of the V8's?

Thanks for any help
  Jay