R/T Production / Hi, im New

From: Jay Scott (jayscott_@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 00:23:08 EST

Hi All, my name is Jay, im 22 and live in southern CA, i had a few
questions about the Dakota R/t.... I have been lookin at pretty much all
models of trucks, and the dakota is by far the best truck out on the
market, but my main question is, i wont have the money for a solid down
payment until probably July/August, and i wanted to make sure that the
R/T club cab would still be available for special order, i have heard
that they are in such low production that there have been a couple
drivers on freeways that saw the truck on the big ol' delivery trucks
goin to the dealerships, that the drivers followed the delivery truck
and paid like 2 grand over sticker to get these trucks. I have talked to
a few dealers around my area and they will get me the truck at invoice,
but i wanna make sure that they will still be available for special
order. And, DOes anyone have any info on how much longer they plan to
make the R/T in the 5.9??? I've heard a little bit about a 4.7L engine
they are workin on, can anyone fill me in on this???

Thanks for any info, i appreciate it
 Jay