Robert's horsepower

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 02:03:11 EST

>> now get out your calculators boys and girls.. that equals 250! and
that's
>> not all of R/T's mods, so I would say he has OVER 250... gee Robert,
>> guess you were wrong =)
>>
>> -mike d.

Hmmm, hey Robert do I have any mods that you do not? If memory serves
we both have nearly the same truck. I dynoed at 227 at the wheels.
Divide it by .82 (fairly close driveline loss factor) and you get 277 at
the crank. I had 82,000 miles on it at the time it was tested. I'd bet
you are indeed over 250... at the crank that is. Hell I got a
documented 18hp from just the Headers and y pipe...

For the record:
FIPK
MP SBEC
DT Headers