Re: Aftermarket Wires

From: FLFish2020@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 08:37:42 EST

Jon

A 4 cylinder Dakota stock runs the quarter in about 65 mph, as for the time
not really sure, something like high 21s or low 22s, as with my modifications,
I have tested it out my self, but not as the drag stip, I have tested it out
with quarter mile run of 20.2 seconds at 75 mph...a pretty decent improvement.
I am still looking to do a alittle better so I can whip any other s-10 that
decides to want to come up and revs its little engine and race me....

Ethan
97 Dodge Dakota. 2.5 liter in line 4 cylidner