Re: 3" single cat-back? (Newbie)

From: Carter A. Thompson (cartert@starfish.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 18:02:19 EST

Afternoon,

I'm new here. Been listening in a bit and thought
that perhaps this information might help you out.
I just purchased a gibson cat-back system for my
99 Dak CC V8 4X4. Since it isn't installed yet I
can't give you any particulars, but sometime next
week I should have some information. I paid
$289 from a local 4x4 shop.

http://www.gibsonperformance.com/

I owe you all an introduction, but if you'll forgive
me, I'll do it when I have some more free time.

Cheers,

Carter.