Re: Mopar headers

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 18:36:08 EST

SteveRT wrote:

> i just had a shock.
> i called a dealer today for the price of the mopar headers.
> $625!!!...not sure if it includes the y-pipe.
> Is this about what you guys paid?
>
> The JBA group deal still on?
>
> Dazed and confused,
> Steve
Try again and tell the salesman that a Dodge dealership quoted a price
of 440.00 + tax and see if he'll match it. Tell him you'd really like to
do business with him, but the price is too high. I got my Leach/Mopar
headers for this price by doing the same thing. They do come with a
Y-Pipe and as far as headers go, you'll never regret going with this
setup. It is custom made for the application, not generic fit. Go for
it. Alan S.