Re: Info:Performace for PreMagnum Dakotas -Reply

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 00:39:07 EST

<<
 That rocks! Have you found any websites for these guys? If not, how can
 i get a catalog? I dont want to make a long distance call if i dont have
 to!
 Thanks
 -Dan >>

Dan,
Sorry havent really looked for their web sites. The catalogs I have are about
2 years old, so I am not sure if they still carry these or even if they are
still open. Would you like the mailing addresses, to send them mail to see how
much a catalog is; or is it too risky loosing 68 cents :) Just kiddin, let me
know if you want their addresses and I will post them
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6