re: New to list - 91 V-8 Dakota Club Cab

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 08:12:00 EST

Chad,

Hey, welcome to the list. I can't help you with the vibration problem, but
stick around & I'm sure someone will have a few good ideas.

Any chance you want to sell one of those TR6's ?

Love my Dak, but wouldn't mind having the TR for some top-down cruising!

Later,
Duff
-------------
Original Text
From TRIUMPH@SMTPGATE (Chad Jester) {triumph@terraworld.net}, on 19/02/1999
12:41 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Hello list,

I just bought a '91 Dakota Clubcab LE V-8. It is an upgrade from my '78
Dodge. The new truck runs/drives great but has an audible vibration
upon deceleration. It can be felt through the accelerator pedal. If I
slightly press down on the accelerator (enough stop the engine braking)
the vibration and noise go away. Do any of you have this problem?

Regards,

Chad Jester
'91 Dakota LE V-8
'74 Triumph TR6