Re: RE: Re: ATTN Audio Buffs (Questions about RC stereo install)

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 12:07:28 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 11:18:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com writes:

<< Nice lookin' box Charles.&nbsp; Did you build it yourself?&nbsp; Does the
 tube running between the two boxes have any adverse effects on the sound
 quality etc.&nbsp; It appears as though you have optimized the space without
 sacrificing any.&nbsp; Nice setup.

Ryan K >>

Thanks Ryan,
        Yes, I built it my self. I used to be an installer in a local car stereo
shop....years ago. No, the tube has no adverse effects. All it does is keep a
specific amount of pressure behind the speaker while keeping the rear wave
from canceling the front wave. In other words, it works identically the same
as if it were in a 1 piece box. Also keeping the jack in the stock location
is a must. (for me at least)
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.1@95 mph (g-tech)
Check out my site...copy and paste the line below into your browser

http://members.aol.com/ican2u7176/index.htm