Re: toolboxes

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 14:13:57 EST

At 09:08 AM 2/19/99 , you wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a good lockable weatherproof tool-cargo box for Daks?
>The black plastic type, good quality, but not too pricey? Do these anchor
>to the bed somehow to prevent theft?

I seem to remember seeing one at Wally World. I think it was made by
Rubbermaid. I didn't check about that one, but I think most toolboxes are
bolted to the bed rails through holes you drill once you get the box fitted
and aligned on your truck.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

For others who may not know this:
When the preacher says, "You may now kiss
the bride," he's only speaking to the groom.