Re:STINGER BEE DAKOTA (Super Bee)!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 17:55:45 EST

Back in '69 my uncle had a green SuperBee w/the superbee inside
a white stripe around the back. It was a 4 spd and one of the
fastest cars I've ever ridden in. He took me for a ride, I was
about 14 and I thought I was gonna die, scared the H#*L out of
me. Needless to say, it left an impression.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd