Re: Viper Edition dakota?

From: ZXiMan@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 20:09:55 EST

      If there was such a thing (Viper Dakota), my truck would probably fit
the bill...hehehehe. It's a flame red R/T and a regular cab. It has
aftermarket leather, carbon fiber dash and white guages (soon). It has two
white stripes (ala Viper) and a ram air hood (which looks exactly like a
camaro SS hood and not the Viper, but close enough). It will be lowered an
additional 2 inches in front with a 3 inch drop in the rear. I've decided to
keep the stock wheels (instead of the Budniks due to their $4300.00 price
tag), and they were sent away to be chromed today (friday). I expedited the
shipping so I hope to have them on my truck by next friday. I'll be getting
the Dakota R/T windshield sticker (in white) and all my other OEM R/T & Dakota
5.9 stickers will be white and shaded in chrome (really cool looking). Next, I
have an appointment with my dealer for Mopar hedders. In late March, it's off
to Donnallys Performance for the Kenny Bell super-charger. I'll have pictures
available probably in 2-3 weeks (just of the outside). If the truck looks
alright, I may send some pictures to Truckin' & Sport Truck.....

James Crone
Performance Engineering
940-321-5865