Re: Re: Good exhaust for '99 R/T -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 21:21:07 EST

>>>I'm really looking for something very similiar to the 5.0 Mustangs... (no
flames, please :) <<<

The Mustangs sound like they do because most of them have two
mufflers, which totally changes the sound. Two mufflers are deeper and
louder than one, and when you add aftermarket....well, you get the idea
=) You'll get a good sound from a single 2 chamber muffler, but if you
want that "5.0" sound, you'll have to run true duals: 2 cats. 2 mufflers,
and one cat sucks enough... I'd hate to have 2 of them.... just my $0.02

mike d.