RE: hotchkis kits(Bruce)

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 23:21:36 EST

They are take-aparts, over the next couple of weeks, I will be fine tuning the shocks to work great with our springs. They should work very well with the stock springs as well, expecially the R/T's. I want to offer a good shock for you guys. I'll keep you posted.

BTW, how are the V-6 throttle bodies coming?

<I'd be more than happy to volunteer my R/T for testing those guys out!!
<BKB