Re: Re: RE: Flowmaster

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 02:08:05 EST

I have a 2-chamber on my '97 with a 318. I am running a short pipe
after the muffler because I didn't want any tailpipes exiting. It has
a very good deep rumble at idle and that badass flowmaster sound to
redline. With the windows up it resonates in the cab pretty good at
2000 rpm. Some think it is a little loud for crusing. I don't mind the
louder tone because I don't drive it that often.
BTW mine is the center in offset out. I think this one would weld up
to your stock system, so you could use your stock tailpipe.

---Peter L Anthony <panthony@pcn.com> wrote:

> Yeah, That's what I mean, I was referring to anyone who hasn't
changed the
> pipes. But you have a v6 so I am not sure if you have the same
> increase/decrease as a 318. But your thoughts on the upgrade are
> appreciated.

Peter L
> >> Anthony
> >> Sent: Friday, February 19, 1999 9:45 AM
> >> To: Dakota Mail List
> >> Subject: DML: Flowmaster
> >>

> >> Anyone else put a drop in flowmaster muffler?

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG
Street Scene pan and hitch