Re: Technical Service Bulletins

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 08:51:22 EST

Try this link and put in your vehicle info. (make sure you select Dodge
Truck and not just Dodge in the "make section").

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/tsb/Servicemmy1.cfm

Select "engine" TSB's from the last menu... The spark knock thing is the
last one on the list.

I forget what year your truck is but the TSB is out there for '97 & '98
model years.

Tom