Re: New to list - 91 V-8 Dakota Club Cab

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 12:49:03 EST

The Magnums did provide a significant increase in hp. I thing the
pre-Magnums were around 175hp? - don't really remember. BUT, you are right,
there are many more hop-up parts available for the pre-Magnum.....I think
you could easily build that old 318 to outperform the newer Magnums. The
only real advantage the new motors have are re-designed heads and maybe the
EFI system, but there are plenty of aftermarket (MoPar) heads that will
outperform the new Magnum heads.