Re: Borla muffler? Good???

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 16:17:25 EST

Have a look at Jardine Exhaust Systems. I got a brochure from them in
the mail today. The results it offers look "real". In other, they posted
the results of others exhausts, and the results of there's, And theirs
only performed about 4 horsepower higher. (overall about 15 hp gain over
stock) They also claim a nice rumble at idle, and a smooth tone at
highway speeds.

http://www.jardineproducts.com

Chad Clifton