Re: Viper Edition dakota?

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 17:42:17 EST

In a message dated 2/20/99 11:05:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
FLFish2020@aol.com writes:

<< Okay maybe I was wrong aboiut the engine, but it seemed like charles was
 referring that I was totallly wrong aboiut the whole truck, saying that there
 was no such thing as a SR-71.

 Ethan >>
No not at all Ethan... I have pictures of the SR-71 on my computer...I got
them and the story on the truck off the companies website that built the
truck. So I know its real but your discription was a littlle off...I wasnt
pointing that out specifically...just that alot of the DML readers know of the
truck and a bunch of bandwidth will be used to correct you...speaking of
wasted bandwidth...I better shut-up: )~
Charles