Re: Re: Mopar/Leach vs. JBA Headers Performance Stats

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 19:07:20 EST

I'm not going to make this a long story but it also have to do with tire
spinning, equal take off etc. And no offense, I don't mix "rule of thumb"
and real live streetracing. We are going to the track to compare later, I do
have bone stock times on my truck and I know what time he is running. So I
keep you updated if my mods done any changes.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com