Re: Orlando, florida members

From: randy drew (fonman@ican.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 21:24:49 EST

At 09:13 PM 2/19/99 EST, you wrote:
>Randy
>
>Hopefully you will get this before you leave
>
>I am from the Orlando area, there are a lot of things to do in Orlando,, it
>all depends on what you wouldd like to do. The first thing is always the
>theme parks, Universal, Sea World, and Disney. If you like to go out to clubs
>there are plenty of clubs to go to, Church Street is always a favorite, lots
>fo clubs and also shops to go into, cafes, bars. Then there is always
>Pleasure Island, which right across Pleasure Island is Planet Hollywood, and
>then there is an AMC Theater that has 24 theaters, there arel also restraunts
>a Virgin Records store. There is also a place called Firestone. whih is a
>night club that also has few pool tables, if yo uare in to pool there are two
>places that I know of that are good, one is called Backstage Billiards and
>then there is a plae called Corner Pocket.
>
>Thats aboiut all I know fo here in Orlando, I am more of a fisherman, there
>are plenty of good places to fish, and the guide servives here are not to bad,
>they know where to go and have the knowledge where to fish.. Well I hope I
>have been a help, if you go to Sea World, make sure you look me up at the
>games area.... as I work at sea world....hope you enjoy your stay at Orlando
>

>Ethan Corsbie
>
>97 Dodge Dakota 2.5 liter in line 4 clyidner

ethan

sure, if you want to go for a beer or pool you can give me a ring at the hotel.

407.862.8200 best western intl. altamote springs i arrive in florida @ 12:25
if you want to leave a number to reach you that'd be cool. Do they have good
canadian beer there or should i bring some down.

talk to you ,
randy drew