6ers

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 22:18:32 EST

>All of those you listed were very nice and expensive CARS....we're talkin
>truck here. Face it you lose. Please quit grasping for straws. One other
>thing, you're comparing those foreign jobbers to a fine piece of American
>machinery, you best be careful what ya say, them's fightin' words {:-o !!!
>
>- -Blaine
>
>ps. this is all in fun, right?

Well i gotta give my 6er credit, it runs with my fathers 5.2l 2wd auto ram
to about 70 or so, then it dies off. I am aware of the 1000lb weight
difference but I think this is impressive in itself.

Chris

----
'88 V-6, V-8 planning in progress, 2wd, FABM, A-518 Tranny, Accel Ignition,
Blue Interior Lights, "Free Flow Cat", ... and more...
----