Re: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 20:16:02 EST

>Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:23:50 -0500 (EST)
>From: Jon Steiger <stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu>
I've often thought to myself that if I ever
>build a plane, its gonna get a set of pre-'97 cupholders mounted
>right in the instrument panel. :-)

Dang Jon do you like the cupholders or somethin'? Are you guys dating
yet? Heheheheh :-)

I have to agree with you though, they are great! i just wish they would
hold a big gulp size drink every now and then. But I've never had
anything spill out of them. Heck I bet you could roll the truck a few
times and the cup would still be in there.

That would be kick ass to have some "DAKOTA" pull out cupholders in your
cockpit Jon!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html