re: RE: alternative lifestyle?

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 10:09:00 EST

Woo Hoo.... I was waiting for this one to get going!

 Jason: Firestone = Fla. 'alternative lifestyle' nightclub
 Patrick: Firestone = Tire manufacturer (& his employer)

Thought we might get a good run of "who's on first" going between the two!

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From JASON@SMTPGATE (Jason Jennings) {jason@spray-tech.com}, on 22/02/1999
9:45 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE ("'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'")
{dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Not a whole lot, just that I have seen heard many different things....
I thought it was a nice club, but kind of off and on for me. I know it
sure used to be crowded as heck, damn line for miles. I haven't spent
any time there lately though. It kinda looks empty now, what
happened??? Any time I have even gone by, no line, no in and out
people, kinda spooky even.... You have to admit, at one time it was a
prominent club for the alternative sex style. I have been to Southern
Nights as well. Nice club, good music, kick ass drinks, and pretty nice
people. The only down side to the story is y you're not exactly going
to dance with very many women, a few men maybe..... I wouldn't
recommend these clubs to a vacationer. I would stick to the standards,
like PI, The Café, 8 seconds, Kiro, One Eyed Jacks, or something like
this. Don't get me wrong here, I certainly didn't mean to bash
Firestone. Just going on the knowledge I have of when I have been there
in the past couple years. How long have you worked there, and what kind
of club has it turned into???? I know, or I think, believe, it has had
it's share of trouble in the past???? I have seen the Firestone pop up
on the news, but hey what does the media know about anything in this
town. All they want is ratings, and damn if the could only get the
weather right...

Jason
2/22/99 9:43 AM