Re: Who loves their cars more??

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 15:08:39 EST

Well Greg, I guess I have the best of both worlds. I was born in NJ and
I live in Texas. And in Texas, we love our trucks! Most of the vehicles
on the road are trucks. I do all that stuff you listed, but I drive a
Dakota. So am I the lucky one? HEHE!!

Later,
Geoffrey (The Yankee Redneck!, YEEHAW youse guys!)
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~