Dodge reps at Chicago Auto Show

From: Dave Di Santi (DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 16:33:56 EST

I went to the Auto show the other day with the express goal of seeing the
quad cab and interogating the car salesmen. I loved the quad cab but, the
salesmen were less than satisfactory i.e. I asked about availibility I got a
song and dance---fall from one late summer from another, winter from the
third. I asked about the SBEC--- blanks looks all around. I asked about
leather in the Sport and they said only in the SLT now does it make that
much of a difference i.e. can I special order leather on the Sport. The best
news was 360 in the 4X4---Any Thoughts?

Dave