Re: 6ers -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 16:38:47 EST

Hey hood boy =)
There are things offered for my truck.. I don't see MP offerin' Racin'
Heads for any Magnums.. or any type of pure race applications for
magnums (aside from the Viper)... but, if you look through the MP catalog
you see plenty of stuff for premag 6ers that are "for race applications"...
we're talkin' TB's, Intakes, Cams, Heads, Valves, Rockers, Springs,
Carbs, Ignitions, Headers... but hey, at least YOU got a computer =) =)
your move.. hehehe =)

-mike d.

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 02/20/99 12:14am

Ok, your Dak is so old, electricity wasn't an option. You wanna talk
about
price? Those are some damn expensive cars you're talkin' about.
Robert "rather have a dented hood in the GARAGE than have NO
performance
products offered for my truck" Trottmann
BTW- found a performance computer yet? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO LIMITS!!!!!!

mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) wrote:

> listen hood-killer...
> if you're gonna' pull out the whole cylinders thing..
>
> Porsche 911 Turbo: 0-60 3.8... 6ER!!!
> BMW M3... upwards of 350 Hp... 6ER!!!
> Jag XJR...322 hp 6 CYLINDER!!
> Aston Martin DB7... 335hp 6ER!!!
>
> none of these are rice machines, and all would spank a V8 Dak... I love
> daks and all... but don't kock my motor.. remember that there was no
V8
> option when my dak was manufactured, otherwise I woulda' got one
> with a V8.....so there! =P pbthpbthpbth....
>
> -mike "rather have a 6er than a dent in my hood" d.

> Lets see....what other cars have 6s? Rice rockets...thats right, V6
Daks