Re: RE: driveshaft vibration...

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 18:42:49 EST

I have to bring my truck in tonight for the same thing, they are going
to balance my tires tomorrow, but they seem reluctant to balance the
driveshaft. If they won't do it I will drop the shaft myself and have
it balanced. They want $45 to balance it and $25 if they drop it.

Chris Tesinksy
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC

>From: "Bridges, Bruce" <bbridges@alarismed.com>
>To: "'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: driveshaft vibration...
>Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:12:45 -0800
>
>Donny,
>I have an appointment for this wednesday (my expense) to get my drive
shaft
>balanced. Im hoping thats the end of the vibes. Dan C. had his
balanced
>and then replced due ta twist. He hasnt posted back to the list re:
are the