Re: new pics

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 21:15:13 EST

Geoffrey Hackbart wrote:

> Hey all,
> I just got my new pics put up on the graphics page. It shows my new
> wheels and my marker masks and tailight covers. Also, there are pics of
> my new system, for those that had asked and/or are interested in it.
>
> Also, I got my dash kit today. I got it installed and it looks cool!! I
> should have pics of it soon. I need to finish out the roll first.
>
> Let me know what ya think!
>
> Later,
> Geoffrey
> ~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

Geoff, Nice pics bud. I can't find your original post did you say you
put 8" in the front doors or was that someone else? Were those the
Focals? And what did you pay for them. __"Focals in the front,
new tweets?, MTX Thunderforms w 5000's, how many watts pushing the box?
Nice job the truck also looks great! Bob