Driveshaft Jerking at high speeds..

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 22:39:25 EST

Hello. I just got back from a ski trip I went to in New Hampshire for the
last couple days, and when I was on the highway and going up some steeper
hills, I noticed many times jerking from what seemed to be the driveshaft
underneath. Like it would seem to shake the whole truck. I wasn't going
entirely fast, I was just cruising from 65 - 70. I was just wondering if
anyone else experiences this problem, or had this happen. I have a 98
Dakota Sport 4x4. Also do you think I should take it to the dealer to
have it looked at? Thanks..

Mike
Mstepka@genesisdj.com
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html