Re: Power Outlet?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 23:17:03 EST

So you're one of those fancy hot shots that HAVE to carry around a cellular
phone huh? sorry man, just playing. I don't know why, but i've been very
playful the past week. No i will not fetch....
You could hard wire the plug so it'll have constant power. If you have a
custom radio or something I could tell you how. Otherwise, a direct wire
from the battery (remember to have some sort of fuse, shorting your battery
isn't cool) to the little charger would about do it.
Or a better idea would be to find a wire that connects to the fuse box that
has constant power and hard wire it there...
-Dester