Re: S. Cali SCCA Autocross Results

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 09:44:36 EST

Gary, I went two weeks ago in my new RT RC.... Did pretty respectable for a truck, and for my first
time. I didn't know what to do with the air pressure, so I just 'run what I brung' and was in the
67, 66, 65 seconds (runs 1 2 & 3) range vs. stock Miatas running 70-59 seconds... A FAST RX7 turned
a 53 second run. With a little coaching, and maybe WALKING the course, I might have been able to
do better. Definately a fun time, and definaltely need to lower the RT about 2/3.... hint hint.

Sam '99 RT Black Regular Cab (We've got a YelloRT too!)

    *snip*
    missing. All of you R/T's now consider yourselves challenged. You can't let a wimpy little sixer dominate, can you?

    -Gary Pinkley
    '97 RC V-6, 5 spd