'97+ Dakota: Body Dropped -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 18:27:54 EST

the wheels and stuff look nice... but then there is the Yellow drums...yuk!
other than that the truck looks sweet.... must've been expensive to do all
that stuff to such a new truck =) Wonder if he's got any $$ he'd be willin'
to lend? =) =)

-mike d.

>>> B Gecko <gecko517@yahoo.com> 02/22/99 03:02pm >>>
This truck is very much a custom. A body drop bagged this guy 4 1/2".
18's are on their way. This ride would look way bad tubbed out and the
tires shoved deep! I'm getting sick ideas!
It also sports a few other body mods. One of which I have never seen
done up on a new body style Dakota. Are those doors an option I missed
out on when I ordered my truck?
Oh yea, here's the link to the pics:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/4812/bodydrop.html
Let me know what you think!