Re: RE: DML Sticks Rule!

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 20:27:48 EST

Norah , Norah , Norah.......

(shaking my head in disappointment)

How many times can we tell you ?

NEVER *EVER* break up a cat-fight while holding an open can of tuna in the
same hand !

It kind of starts a suedo feeding frenzy !!

Keep it up and Ted Nugent will come out of retirement ad make a sequel song
to "Cat Scratch Fever" .

Seriously though , I hope that thing is doing ok !

How much bigger than your other hand is it ?

At 08:03 PM 2/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html