Jason-Firestone

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 21:04:07 EST

to dance with very many women, a few men maybe..... I wouldn't
recommend these clubs to a vacationer. I would stick to the standards,
like PI, The Caf=E9, 8 seconds, Kiro, One Eyed Jacks, or something like
this. Don't get me wrong here, I certainly didn't mean to bash
Firestone. Just going on the knowledge I have of when I have been =
there
in the past couple years. How long have you worked there, and what =
kind
of club has it turned into???? I know, or I think, believe, it has had
it's share of trouble in the past???? I have seen the Firestone pop up
on the news, but hey what does the media know about anything in this
town. All they want is ratings, and damn if the could only get the
weather right...

-Uh, I meant, I work for Firestone Tire and Service Center, not a gay
bar in Florida!!!
Only rubber I see on my job is on cars and trucks!
Patrick
*sigh of relief*