Re: Re[2]: Nice Hood (Attn: Bob N.) was: Where and how...

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 21:28:32 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Damn that is one mean looking hood! Hey Bob N.! When are we going to see
> one of these beauties or your low riding beast???
>
> I love getting other people to spend their hard earned $$! :-)
>
> Tom
> Subject: Re: DML: Where and how do I get it??
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 2/23/99 4:16 PM
>
> WOW!!! By FAR the nicest looking hood on 97+ Dakotas. Where/Who is this guy?!?
>
> Densteadt, James wrote:
>
> > Check this out and where did it come from???? Is Eugene out there?? I want
> > this hood....i need this hood!!!
> >
> > http://members.xoom.com/ntparr/Eugene_Heinzen.htm

Hey Tom, Nice hood huh! I just showed it the ole lady she said buy it if
you want it. Dam shes great. If I could only find her a job, then she
could pay for the stuff too! Sorry to let you down, but I gotta get the
Xenon kit, Tires and New Tunes 1st. But thanx for thinkin of me. Bob
BTW I took pictures of my front end today, I'll get them developed
tommorrow and send em to Jon. Jon you there?????