Re: RE: 30,000 mile service

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 06:11:38 EST

Hmmmmm... 30k doesn't look like a big deal according to "Schedule B" in
the '98 FSM. The list of items are:

Change engine oil.
Replace engine oil filter.
Replace air cleaner.
Replace Spark Plugs
Inspect PCV valve, replace if necessary.
Lubricate steering linkage.

36k looks like more work as they recommend replacing all axle, auto. trans
or manual trans, and transfer case fluids as well as the usual stuff.

Good luck.