Web pages

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 08:38:10 EST

Hi list..............here are my thoughts.

If you are serious about starting a page, go ahead and buy yourself a domain
name. Yeah, its $70 for two years, but its well worth it. I know some people
don't have the extra bones to spare, but really. Just put a few dollars back
here and there and before long you will have enough.

Next you need a service to host your web site. I suggest you get in contact
with the person that services the DML and my age as well. Very reasonable and
helpful as well. Prices vary here too, shop around.

Third you need some HTML software. Prices vary on this, but the average cost
is about $100 bucks.

The free web pages are OK for those of us who are just stopping by on the web,
but if you plan on being here for the long run, go ahead and get your own
place while they are still cheap. Its only going to get more crowded.

my . 02 worth

e-mail me privately

Gene in Baytown
99 R/T