RE: Ram air hoods (Pics)

From: Chris Tesinsky (yellowrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 06:46:50 EST

I the hood shipped to my work since it is cheaper to have a semi deliver
to a business than residential, it was like $50 for delivery, the paint
was done by my dad's friend so I was only charged for the price of the
paint. My friend and I installed it, it took us about an hour. I am
not sure how the air box will work because I haven't seen it, but they
said there are some drain holes and baffling in the air box. The
original hood liner will also work with the hood, every thing is there
that you need.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC