RE: Power Outlet?

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 23:04:42 EST

Yeah but I don't think I will need that. When I had the dash apart the
other day, I did notice that even though I didn't get the Power Group
Package....it was still wired for the extra power outlet that would be to
the left of the passenger airbag switch. So I am just gonna switch the
wires from the cigarette lighter to the power outlet wiring this way I have
constant power for my cell phone. I don't smoke so I don't really have
the need for the extra power outlet. But on the other hand in your case,
if yours is wired like that too you could go to any auto parts place and
just pick up other cigarette lighter and plug it in from the power outlet
wire...and it may save you some money instead of going to the dealer.
But who knows maybe the power outlet's at the dealer aren't expensive? I
am not sure about that.

Thanks.

Mike
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html