RE: Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 21:08:29 EST

Yeah! Do they make a 5spd for the SS/T rams? I would say auto is the
way to go considering that's the only option in the R/T....

-mike d.

>>> Vladimir Ryall <vladimir@austin.rr.com> 02/24/99 12:05am >>>
missing a shift still constitutes a race... I shall not mis-shift my auto,
and would not trade it in on any manual trans, too inconsistent...

Vladimir "FASRAM"
Home: http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
Member: http://www.indyram.org/