Re: RE: fuel starvation -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 20:45:35 EST

This may sound pesimistic, and I don't know a whole lot about this stuff,
but my mechanic warned me when I first got my dak that if I put too many
mods on it, I'll get to a point where performance will begin to decrease
due to the computer "flippin' out". You may wanna grab an MP computer
(if there is one out for your truck) and see if that helps... maybe bigger
injectors might be the ticket also =)
just my $0.02

-mike d.

>>> <H62300@aol.com> 02/23/99 08:08pm >>>
7s.I seem to be leaning out after 4700 RPM.I also changed the
valvesprings to
the HP springs from Mopar.
   It also has a MSD 6 with accel coil.I have had enough mopars to know
that I
have run out of fuel.It runs 16 20,s at 84 MPH on the stock computer.Sent
the
Jet back to have them check it out.Anybody have any ideas.Everything
seems to
add torque and the MPI tbi is especially rewarding on the bottom end But
no
MPH at the end.

                 Brian in Ballard