Hard tonneau covers...

From: Dave Howe (dhowe@netarrant.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 19:41:56 EST

Anyone have direct experience with these tonneaus?
"SnugTop"
"Stockland"
"The Colonel"
All are comparably priced and styled about the same. I don't care for the
Mopar style or cost. Don't like the trim strip around the edge, especially
the black ones. I saw a new Leer tonneau that looked like crap! Looked like
they did the final sanding with 80 grit.
I'm interested in quality of fit & finish, ease of removal, how much stuff
you have to clamp or screw to the truck and if the cover rubs the paint.
I'm leaning towards The Colonel 'cause I can get it locally for a good
price and it doesn't use a frame. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Dave Howe
'99 IB CC R/T