Re: Toronto Auto Show

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 18:31:29 EST

John V here took a drive out last night..to check out the area...my R/T was
spotless until the windsheild was washed with ?,, three times....first time
driving inTO. in a while. You guys got some real problems with those squeagy
kids.... cant the GOV. find a way to tax them..what ever just leave my
car alone
There's a lot across the road from the convention centre that's where i'll
be parking..driveing the 88 se...just re washed the R/T and it's staying
clean thanks!