Re: RE: Traction action

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 05:34:27 EST

I believe what you are talking about is "kicker shocks". They were
developed for 4x4s, but have been used by many drag racers. Mopar Action
did an install on a Dart a while back (can't find the article right now).
Mopar performance used to offer them in their catalog, but I haven't seen
it in the '99 one. My friends '98 Mustang GT has them from the factory. Do
you have a part number from Rancho? I was looking for these recently. They
do work pretty good.