Fluids

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 16:46:25 EST

Sorry I deleted the email, and now I am bored. I though I would respond
like a bone head with a new mail.

Yeah, but at what velocities were these to science mag guys testing
rough surfaces at. I would think at the 12 to 15 second quarter mile
range. Most materials would look pretty smooth. Think of your average
air plane. They run, what, about 500 mph??? Take your average super
Dak. It runs, what, maybe 125 mph at the end of a quarter mile. This
is a huge gap in how you imagine one rough surface to another smooth
surface.... I'm no rocket scientist, thank god the world is safe, but I
would have to say. My fluid fears at the track are nothing more than
Doh. Until I buy a Teaunno cover, and have a solid racing platform. I
can say tail gate up or down produces the same ets at the track....
Fortunately for me the Teaunno cover is in my mod budget, well the vinyl
ones are.... Happy fluid thoughts, and through a curvy lookin object in
there for some real fun..... Although you can certainly find
entertainment in those flat surfaces. Oh that's right, how do we define
a flat surface. Well, glad you asked. If we.....hahahahahaha..... Wow
look at the time, it is track time. My work here is done. Happy
racing.

Jason
2/24/99 4:45 PM