Re: RE: Traction action (partII)

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 16:21:38 EST

Different product... these are like a truck version of Ladder bars...
They make kicker shocks, too...they are same function as the traction bars, but with a little cushioning to make the ride smoother..
http://www.gorancho.com/SpecSh.htm

Gary Shook

    Ok, I went to the RANCHO site, and looked up the "Traction Bars" I was talking about in my original post. Here is the URL for the page: http://www.gorancho.com/traction.htm
    They call it a "torque arm traction system". As you can see in the picture they are like torsion bars, not "kicker shocks". I think everyone was getting confused, between the two.
    So anyhow, back to my original question. Any comments good or bad about these things?
    "psychonaut"