pulleys

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 05:55:21 EST

I was cleaning my garage a couple of days ago, and found the under drive
pulley that I had on my '92 Dakota 5.2 4x4. I took it off before I traded
it in. It's a single pulley (crank) and comes with a different belt. I
don't remember the company that makes it (that was a long time ago), but I
don't need it any more. If any one is interested, I'm selling the pulley
and belt for $15.00. E-mail me (privately :~) if you are interested.
Thanks.

Glen Renzoni
'99 Dakota R/T RC, Solar Yellow