Anyone looking for a used Dak??

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 20:58:42 EST

Well I may be taking the plunge into the R/T world. I found a 99 R/T CC
Intense Blue loaded!!! I am going to put my 98 CC Sport 5.2, auto power
windows locks with overhead console up for sale. There is a picture posted
on DML pictures page under Randy David. I will sell it as is with all mods
or return it to stock. Either way is fine with me. Currently the mods that
have been done are Weld VR 27 Tomahawks 17X8 with 6" of back space,
255/50ZR17 BF Goodrich tires with less than 3000 miles on them, Lowered 2/3,
Mopar headers, Y-Pipe, Gibson Cat back, JETII module, 180 Stat, Airaid
filter system, Autolite Platinum plugs,Trans go shift kit(not installed yet
but can go with the truck), Alpine 7230 indash CD player Alpine MRV F-400 4
channel amp, Kicker resolution component set in the doors, 2 8" RF woofers.
If someone wants it as is all of the factory parts will go with it. It has
27,000 miles, all maintenance records have been kept, I am running Mobil 1
Synthetic. The truck is mechanically sound and with no problems, it has
never been smoked in, interior and exterior look show room quality. The
only reason I am selling it is because I want an R/T... If anyone is
interested please email me...

Randy..
Temple Tx...