Re: RE: Auto vs. Stick (Holy War)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 21:10:58 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 4:25:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com writes:

<< It seems the camp is split on the transmission issue with personel
preference
 taking precedence. Thanks for all your input. I'm getting the automatic for
 ease of towing. I currently have the 5 speed and starting off the line is a
bit
 difficult on an incline.

 Dennis "the originator of this recent thread" >>

That a Boy Dennis !! You seemed like a pretty smart guy when you first asked
so I figured you would come to that conclusion :-)

Bill